NDI is a leading supply chain sourcing and development service representing the interests of businesses in the defence, aerospace, space and security sectors. NDI deliver real business opportunities and value added services to their members, promoting their capabilities nationally and internationally.
On October 13/14 NDI are holding the ‘Growth through Innovation’ Conference. Click here for details in how to attend.
- Jane Cannon MBE, Director, Office for Security and Counter Terrorism, Home Office
- Hamid Mughal, Director of Manufacturing, Rolls Royce
- Mick Ord, Managing Director Naval Ships, BAE Systems
- Stephen Phipson, Head of UKTI DSO
- The Rt Hon Lord Hutton of Furness, NDI Patron and former Secretary of State for Defence and Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- Steven Morgan, Commercial Director, MOD
- Richard Daniel, CEO, Raytheon UK
- Alan Cox, Director, Satellite Application Services Ltd
- Paul Winstanley, Executive Director Innovation, Defence Solutions Centre
Innovation breakouts are being finalised and confirmed breakouts will be led by:
- Defence Solutions Centre
Black tie dinner The day ends with a drinks reception and formal dinner at the prestigious Coombe Abbey.
Speaker – Philip Dunne MP, Minister of State for Defence Procurement
A meet the buyer session with pre-arranged meetings with buyers and innovators. Buyers at the 2015 conference included Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, General Dynamics, MBDA, NIS, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Thales and Ultra Electronics.
Confirmed buyers – NIS, MOD, Saab, Raytheon